Friday, October 07, 2005

Sleepless in Seattle and Tired in Tijuana

It's nearing the end of my third week as a staff member of Esperanza. After a two week "break" in Seattle, I returned to Tijuana, only to spend more time in the office working on internal documentation and communication systems. After three weeks, that included hectic preparation for a presentation for the Board of Directors, I have to say, I am tired. Yes, I did get a small break in Seattle, but I don't think it was enough. At the same time, I was anxious to leave Seattle, to return to Tijuana and start my new job. Sleepless in Seattle and tired in Tijuana. What's the solution? I'm convinced that I need a trip to an isolated beach on the Baja Peninsula with my girlfriend before I turn loco.

Currently listening to: 80's pop/rock
Currently reading: "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman

No comments: